SIX OF CROWS & CROOKED KINGDOM (DUOLOGY)

Author : Leigh Bardugo
Genre : Thriller                                     


After I finished reading this duology, the first thing I asked myself was that why had I not read this book sooner?
The first book in the duology is, Six of Crows, and the second book is, Crooked Kingdom.
In Six of Crows we are introduced to the characters who are merely 15 to 19 years old and they are doing some serious stuff! One is a theif, one is a sharpshooter, one a convict, one a spy, one more or less a magician. What a combo Bardugo has weaved! We follow them on their impossible adventure and hope against all odds that they are able to achieve it and that's the beauty of this book.
Crooked Kingdom, is written in continuation to six of crows. The story picks up where it was left off and the after math of what these six people did catches up with them and this time they are trying to save themselves when enemies are literally standing at every possible corner.
              
                           
My words do not  justify what these books are. Leigh Bardugo has weaved magic in these books. Both the books are around 500 pages and yet not at any moment did I feel like it's going too slow or it's a lot of pages. Every thing is just written to perfection.
After reading so many thrillers I did not think that I would ever be amazed again. For me the second book did become a little predictable towards the end still I thoroughly enjoyed it. The author has introduced me to a universe which I cannot leave now. I am so going to read all the other books written by her.
I can easily say these books are upto the level of Harry Potter. I do not say this often, but if you do not read these books you are missing out on a lot.

My Verdict : 5/5

Instagram | Twitter 

Comments

Popular Posts